Wednesday, August 18, 2010

You're Gonna Have to Face It You're Addicted to Love...

WOW! This past week has been a whirlwind in the Kristen/Rob world! It feels like everyday that we've been spoiled by some sort of pics and/or news. And let's just say the pics are ones a lot of us have been waiting on for FOREVA! We will get to those a little later in the post. For now, I want to ramble about a few things. Fare warning: this is going to be a long post.

1.) In a few weeks I will be in...........VEGAS BABY!!! Ah, I'm soooo freaking excited! My cousin/bf is having to go out there for some training for her job and invited me along. I was able to take off work for a week to go. I have never been to that side of the country, so this is a big deal. I haven't been on a plane since I went to Costa Rica back in high school for a mission trip, so I'm pretty excited about that too.

My Mom and Dad went to Vegas for one of their anniversaries years ago. And they absolutely loved it! So my mom has basically been "planning" my Vegas trip before we even booked the plane ticket. She has been looking up all the shows and printing out pages of places we need to go. Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's gonna hop in my suitcase before we leave. Even my mom's best friends are giving us lists of places to go. I'm scared we won't get to see everything. One thing I definitely want to do is ride the X-Scream ride atop the Stratosphere building. Yeah, have you seen that thing?!? I get that empty stomach feeling just looking at it. I've included a video so you can see....



Yeah, doesn't look that scary but that booger is about 1000 ft. in the air!

The boyfriend and I were looking through shows that the bf (best friend not boyfriend in this case) and I could go see while we are down there, and we ran across "Stripper 101." So I clicked on the video preview and it looked FUN! Just a bunch of women up there letting loose and having fun. Instructors teaching you how to ummm...use the pole. haha! This best friend I'm going with is getting married that next month so it would be perfect! Anyway, after watching the preview my boyfriend asked, "Do the guys get to see the videos?" HAHAHAHA!....um, NO! Have you seen that episode of "King of Queens" where she takes pole dancing lessons and later performs it for her husband. Yeah, if not you should watch. She's not the greatest. And I don't want of video of me if that's what I'm gonna look like.

So anyways, if you've been to Las Vegas, I'd love to hear your suggestions of where to go.


2.) I went and saw Eclipse again the other day. Obsessed much? Not in the least ;-) I wanted to see it before it went out of theaters. Because let's face it, movies take way too long to come out on DVD. And I hope our wait pays off with some awesome R/K/T commentary and deleted scenes! right?.....RIGHT?!?!

One thing that I noticed, every time the scene comes on where Jacob's wolf gets ripped a new one and he falls to the ground writhering in pain...yeah, the one where us "Team Edward" fans gave an evil grin at this moment. During this scene, there is always someone in the theater that whispers, "Is he naked?!?!" LMAO!!!! Oh, I love it! Cracks me up everytime.

So I tried googling images of "Jacob gets hurt in Eclipse" and this is what I found


WTF IS THIS?!?! BRB...dying of laughter! This whole thing is just totally creepy, and Edward in the background....uh, yeah okay. This is just wrong on so many levels. By the way, this pic didn't upload as big as it should have. But Edward is under those 3 trees under the moon. All you can see of him is a black shadow...but his golden eyes and hair are lite up. Seriously, WTF???


3.) Okay, we're actually going to talk about Rob and Kristen now. I was advising a student the day the 1st batch of pics came out. Yeah, these....



I had gotten on Twitter as soon as the student left and saw, "OMG!!!!" and "DEAD...Flatlined...." on my feed. So when I clicked and saw this:


HOLY HELL!!!!!!!! Dead from cuteness overload!

I seriously did not know how to react. For real, I felt like my body couldn't contain the excitement.



Gah, please could they get any more adorable??? Foreheads touching, the huge-ass grin on Rob's face. Such an unguarded moment, and I love it! And for these to come out on Friday the 13th made it even better.


4.) The next day we were spoiled even more by "the" pics that came out. ***Note, I don't want me (or anyone for that matter) talking about these Rob/Kris pics that came out to sound creepy. I admire and respect the privacy they have for their relationship. But as fans, when we finally get to see some of their unguarded moments, we literally melt. While we personally don't know anything about their relationship, we ocassionaly do get to see them in their "moments" and it gives people hope that relationships like that are still possible.

I love that I was texting Crystal from @takemetobliss when these pics came out. Got to fangirl together, and I floved it!!!


you wrap those arms around him!


*sigh* it's little things like these....


:-) :-) :-)


5.) This last part has absolutely nothing to do with R/K or Twilight. But that's okay. Who has seen this? Raise your hands, don't be ashamed.



Confession...I loved it. Like completely, utterly fell in love with it! I can probably guess the reason why most people haven't seen it. I was very reluctant to see it, and that's why I didn't go when it was in theaters. But I encourage you to watch it if you get a chance. If you don't like it for the story it tells, fine. But I would also encourage you to watch it because you get to stare at this...


0-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This guy will pretty much melt your heart in this movie


please, i've rewinded this scene like 50 times and have only had the DVD for a day!




cutest scene!


Okay, so now that I'm done gushing about that movie, I will bring this to an end for now. Hope you didn't sleep through that long-ass post. ;-) See you next time!

***@Jayde17-you have me addicted to polyvore, and I love you for it! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I flove you so.

    First of all, I'm going to email you the 'A Local's Guide to Las Vegas' that I basically compiled because I actually get requests by people on a regular basis that are like 'you lived in Vegas - tell me everything you know'. I will do that asap.

    Second, XScream is AMAZING. All of the rides at the Stratosphere are phenomenal. I'm a thrill ride junkie so its my happy place but XScream is particularly insane. The first time I went on it, I sat in the like fourth row at the back and laughed through the whole thing. I didnt find it scary at all. Few years later, I went back with my ex-bf and we sat in the front row. The picture is EPIC. I was screaming harder than I ever have in my life. TERRIFIED. I overcame the fear when I lived there because I went on it so often but yah, definite must.

    And yes, *sigh* the R/K pics. I'm still dying. My poor mother had to listen to me squealing when both sets of photos came out. I'm pretty sure she is convinced I'm out to lunch.

    And here is my Last Song beef. So I had the book and was reading it, then I found out that Miley Cyrus was starring in it. I actually cannot STAND Miley Cyrus. SO I immediately could no longer read the book because I kept seeing her in it. But I kinda wish I had seen the movie so maybe I will give it a try. I really hope she isnt her usual annoying self in it.

    Great post as per usual darling! I'm glad we fangirled together too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. MC was part of the reason I didn't go see it in theaters. I broke down and rented it the other day when I saw it came out on DVD. I was able to tolerate her.

    But the guy that plays opposite her in the movie (Liam...her RL bf now? still I think) will MELT your heart into pieces. The way he looks at her in some scenes will give you goosebumps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! You posted a comment on my blog, and I thought I'd check out yours. I'm so glad I did! I love your blog, and after I'm done posting this comment I shall press the follow button:)
    - Jeskka

    ReplyDelete