Saturday, July 17, 2010

Breaking Dawn Fantasy Post

In my last post I talked about doing a fantasy Breaking Dawn post. I thought it would be something fun to do since we are now embarking on this craptastic drought until next November (or at least until October when they start filming).

I want to do this in 2 different parts. The 1st part if going to be the wedding. The 2nd part will be the honeymoon and a couple of other things. Ideally, I would like you guys to email me your fantasy items, and I will do a huge compilation post. This won't be fun without participation from you guys, so get this out to your friends!



The Wedding Post will include things like:

1.) Bella's Dress, hair, garter, shoes, jewelry
2.) Edward's tux
3.) Alice's bridesmaid dress
4.) Inside the house decor
5.) Bouquets
6.) First dance song
7.) Bella/Charlie song
8.) Outdoor decor
9.) ....and anything else you guys can think of.

I want to keep it pretty close to the book. Certain things in the book aren't described that well (like Bella's dress for example) so some parts will just have to be a guess. Let me just tell you, I googled "Anne of Green Gables" style wedding dress and what came up was down-right frightening! It was all ugly, long-sleeved nightmares! Let's hope we have a more modern twist to the dress for Breaking Dawn. *crossing fingers*

So start sending me ur things. Email me about winklej@etsu.edu

I will be collecting things for probably another week or so. Look forward to seeing all ur ideas!!!

P.S. Kudos to whoever drew this pic. I found it on google. It's pretty stinking AMAZING!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I want more than anything for her dress to be a Monique Lhuillier dress because Monique Lhuillier can do NO wrong. I will try and find a picture and email it to you of my dream Bella dress! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Send that and anything else u find. Looking forward to seeing ur ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete