Thursday, July 1, 2010

Eclipse-Holy Shiznit!

I've been neglecting the blog for about a week or so (it's not like I have that many followers to entertain or anything...lol), but I cannot load blogger on my work computer for some reason...and it sucks!

My last post was going to be about the Eclipse LA Premiere cause all kinds of epic stuff went down. But we will get to that later. Right now I want to discuss the movie.

And O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! David Slade, ily! Soooo amazing.

Here are some things that really stood out to me...mostly positive and great:

1.) 1st scene-HELLO RILEY! U r SEXY!

2.) The 1st meadow scene-so sweet and HOT! I could barely hold myself together within the first five minutes. The teasing was…yummy!

3.) Protective/Jealous/Worried Edward gave me butterflies…for real

4.) Beginning of movie felt kinda rushed and choppy in bits…but hey, there’s a lot of material to fit within 2 hrs.

5.) The middle/end of the movie paced out better…not as rushed

6.) Charlie/Bella “talk” was PURE WIN!

7.) One of my best friends that went with me is officially Team Jasper...she said Edward comes first, then Jasper. lol

8.) Leg Hitch-O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was shot totally different than I expected it to be, and it was AWESOME! It was perfection at it’s finest.

9.) The Proposal was so sweet-you could tell he was nervous. But when she accepted and he picked her up off the bed and swung her around…yeah I died a little inside. Freaking most adorable thing EVER! And that smile he got on his face whenever she said yes....yes, yes, yes! I was a little disappointed that we didn't get these angles...




10.) Jacob/Bella kiss-little bit longer than I expected it to be. I was like, “OKAYYYY, we can stop now.” My friend was literally dying beside me because she hated it. lol. But it didn’t bother me too much. I could sense the emotion in it.

11.) Fight scene-WIN!

12.) Edward/Riley/Victoria fight-Even better! Fightward for the win!

13.) I haven't seen anyone else mention this in their reviews...but did anyone see the part after Edward killed Victoria and he came back over to Bella and ripped that piece of her shirt to stop the bleeding? yes, that ONE! OMG, I about killed over. Something about ripping her shirt that fast was unbelievably HOT! I know I went, "omg!" before I realized what he was doing. haha!

14.) End meadow scene-LOVED it! those were some of the best scenes. The look Edward gets in his eyes when Bella is making her speech is beyond heartbreaking…in a good way.


Whew, that was long. Sorry! But yeah, it was Freaking Amazing! Can’t wait to go see it about 5 more times. I want to see it by myself…I can enjoy it more then. So my brother and I are going again tomorrow at lunch to see it. I had to bribe him and say that I would go play disc golf afterwards. :-/ Have any of you ever played that??? Cause I suck at it...bad! It is embarrassing. Last time I went with him, I made sure no one else was around us. lol.

P.S. Rob/Kristen’s chemistry was off the charts in the movie! It was beyond words. You could really tell how much more natural and relaxed they were with each other. The teasing and lightheartedness that they brought to Edward/Bella was a much needed plus for this movie.

Here are some pics from last night's midnight premiere



yes, I went full-on cheese for my Eclipse premiere shirt. lol



my good friend Megan (she's the one that died during the Bella/Jacob kiss)



getting ready

6 comments:

  1. I pretty much agree with everything you just said! haha I'm waiting to see it one more time before I blog about it which might not be until the weekend but I'm sure everyone will still be talking about it then!

    The Jacob/Bella kiss was WAY too long. I was like air punching. The Bella/Charlie talk was hillarious. I was in tears I was laughing so hard. Both meadow scenes were absolutely gorgeous. The Leg Hitch? Oh my god the leg hitch. That needs to leak on youtube stat.

    You guys looked great in your shirts!!! Glad you enjoyed and have fun going to see it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see Edward's face in the end meadow scene after Bella got done making her little speech??? He looked like he was about to cry....a-freakin-dorable! I need the DVD to come out NOW! I need to be able to rewind parts over and over and over again. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved your post!
    ps: where did u get the Bella cover??? i want it soooo badddd!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ana I got it at Target. They stopped selling it for a while. But I was on targets website a few months ago and ran across it. I had been wanting a purple bedspread for a long time anyway. U may want to see if they have anymore in stock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank u!!!!
    and I hope u`re gonna make more post b/c they`re great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much bb! I will keep writing as long as ppl keep reading

    ReplyDelete