Monday, January 10, 2011

Using Talent I Do Not Have (aka fanvids)

I was doing good...I had planned on posting a blog this past Friday. Well, that went to the shitter when I couldn't drive to work on Friday. Most of the blog post is finished but all the pretay PCA pics are on my work computer. Why yes, I am too lazy to save them on another computer right now.



*pretty much*


So while we put the PCA blog post on hold until I can get back to work (yes, we are out again today), I wanted to do just a fun post of some awesome fan videos I've ran across the past several months. <---#RunOnSentenceMuch A huge shoutout goes to these respective authors of the videos. Their talent and time they take to create these shows dedication and patience I obviously do not possess. Happy Snow Day lovlies and enjoy the PRETAY!!!


#1 I cannot even begin to tell you how much I FLOVE this video



#2 WIN



#3 another good Joan Jett-inspired song



#4 some LA Eclipse premiere favs...I could watch from :41 to :50 on repeat!



#5 I think the song playing speaks for itself ;-)



#6 N'awwww



#7 *tugs at collar* it's getting a little toasty in here



#8 I think I stopped breathing for a good 10 minutes *p.s. the captions in this vid crack me up!*





[A/N Big shoutout to the creators of these videos. You guys are soooooo incredibly talented! I may try to do a post like this once a week. There are too many awesome videos from talented people to pick from. So this may because a weekly tradition in addition to other blog posts. Also, wanted to thank the regulars that keep coming back to this blog. I know I have not been on top of it as I should be, but the comments from everyone makes it worth it. Lurkers that may visit...don't be shy, I'd love to hear from you! Here's a big thanks to my regulars @takemetobliss @Jayde17 @KJN52 Love you ladies!!! If you get a chance, check out their AMAZING blogs!]

2 comments:

  1. Hi JWink22,
    All great vids. It's funny about the Eclipse premiere vid, I had marked it as a favorite, and I loved the same part you do too. I guess R/K fans think alike! LOL
    Qoa99

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the "When you fell, you fell towards Me" video, literally had me in TEARS the other day when i first saw it. True Story.

    I will seriously watch these videos tomorrow when I'm not falling asleep ready to dream of Garrett and Leighton. Oh my God. LOVED them. LOVED the movie. FLOVE FLOVE FLOVE.

    xx

    ReplyDelete