Wednesday, September 29, 2010

1 Year is a long time to wait...Breaking Dawn hopes

Lately, I've been reading a lot about Breaking Dawn. As it draws nearer to filming, people are starting to get restless for more news and casting updates. Me, I am beyond ready for some BTS set pics. I have a feeling though that this set (especially for the wedding) will be kept under tight security. They want Bella's wedding dress to be a surprise....a good surprise hopefully.


like this


or this


But since Stephanie is designing it...let's hope it doesn't look like this




shit *facepalm*


So let's chat about the top things we are looking forward to in Breaking Dawn...because this will be the only thing that keeps my mind off the year-long wait we have.

TOP THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN BREAKING DAWN

1.) The Wedding...specifically Bella freaking out beforehand,and then the look on Edward's (Rob's) face when he first sees Bella (Kristen) walking down the stairs.

2.) The Honeymoon...The whole scene where Bella is having a panic attack choosing what she should wear outside...yes, Kristen will own that. It better be in there.

3.) Feather-flying, lingerie shredding, broken headboard sex!!!!!!!!!! Enuf said

4.) Bella seducing Edward

5.) Bella/Edward under some white sheets sans clothes

6.) Edward holding Bella's hair while she gets morning sickness...yeah, kinda gross but it made my heart explode when I saw Rob do it in Remember Me

7.) Edward's face when he finds out Bella's pregnant...Bella's reaction when she realizes she's pregnant

8.) Seeing the lil baby bump!!!


That's the main top things I want to see for part 1. What about you guys???


Yesterday we learned lil miss mackenzie foy will be playing Renesmee. Ummmm, how cute is she???? I mean she could legit pass as Kristen and Rob's RL child. We can dream right? And can we please fangirl over how much we are going to die a thousand deaths when we see Rob/Kristen holding a baby!


this could be a shot of Renesmee...perfection!



2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for all of the points you made too. Another thing I would love to see will be the moonlight water scene. Basically, any of the scenes on the island will be cool since we'll be seeing them in a completely different environment and clothes (or lack thereof). Also, I would like to see how they will transform Bella into a vamp. Will they just give her red eyes or will they overly make her up to look like a cover model?

    I hope your wedding planning is going well too. Will you incorporate any Twi-related theme?

    QOA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping tons of smexing on Isle Esme...I think that is what most of us are looking forward to. And the cottage scene ;-)

    I hope BD part 1 ends with Bella's red eyes flashing open and we hear nothing but her breathing...like we're lying on the table with her.

    Once I announced my engagement, two or three people suggested a go with a twi-theme. They know me so well ;-) lol. I want to do something with white lights...kind of like the prom scene.

    ReplyDelete