Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Wedding-Updated Ideas

A few things have changed since I originally posted about the wedding.

The tenative date for right now is April 30, 2011.

We are getting married here:



This is the campshed at our church...the pics below are some shots of it from one of my bf's wedding back in October







This is the color I'm thinking...but not the style of dress for the bridesmaids. I would like something more coral colored though.





I would love the decor to be themed around peach, yellow, and pink colors.

A peach rose bouquet would look beautiful with the dress color I think:






And finally....here's my dress!





Keep these wedding dress pics to yourself. I don't want too many ppl seeing them beforehand ;-)

Again, suggestions/ideas are very much welcome!!!!!!!! Luv you ladies!

A/N: thank you Crystal for the Vegas Guide...it is very handy. I can't wait to sit down and go through it this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. oh WOW what a backdrop for a wedding!!! I cannot wait to see the pictures!

    And you are very welcome for the Vegas Guide. I expect texts when you are Sin City ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..the venue and your dress are STUNNING!! Magical, even. Congratulations again, hun. xo

    ReplyDelete