Monday, September 27, 2010

Sincerely Apologize

First things first...I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, apologize for the serious lack of blogging. The comments I've gotten from many of you expressed so much interest in this blog and told me how much you enjoyed reading it.

Real life has gotten in the way big time. And by real life, I mostly mean work. I am currently in the process of looking for another job. I need something that is full-time w/benefits and also where I don't have to drive an hour to get to work. I am very blessed to have this current job, but it is taking a toll on me...mentally. I'd be surprised if I don't already have an ulcer from so much stress.

I recently just got back from Las Vegas a week ago. Let me tell you, that vacation was a God-send. During the day, I was able to hang by the pool at the hotel and read. Me time=absolute perfection! It was just what I needed. Too bad it had to end so soon. I already feel like I need another one. haha!

Anyway, I just wanted to update you guys on what was going on.

If any of you are good with blogger templates or have any interest in re-designing this blog, please let me know. I'm horrible at it, and the blog is in need of some serious work.

Again, so sorry for the lack of updates. I promise to be back to regular blogging soon (*crosses fingers*).

~hugs and kisses FLOVE you all!!!!!!

A few pics for you to drool over ;-)



1 comment:

  1. Hi sweet girl...please don't apologize for all that our 3D world throws at us, we simply manage as best as we can. I, however, feel the great need to apologize since I haven't been able to get over to any blogs including yours, myself in weeks due to sickness, family crises, starting the business, etc...But I wanted to say "hey"and CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement and in your search for a new job. You were increasingly sounding unhappy and stressed and no job is worth that, honey. When you've grounded yourself and feel the pull, come back and we'll be here supporting you and loving your words. Take care of yourself, my dear. Much love, KJ

    ReplyDelete