Thursday, June 3, 2010

Eclipse Promo=FAIL

First off, this whole Eclipse stuff has me a little down. Don’t get me wrong, I’m looking forward to the movie and can’t wait to drag my butt to the theater at 12:00 a.m. on the 29th. I’ve heard rave reviews from those who got the privilege of seeing the Oprah screening (lucky bitches >:-/). I heard the leg hitch (thank you!) and plenty of E/B making out made it into the movie. Let me just give a fare warning…If the leg hitch is cut out in the final edit, I WILL hunt someone down!!!! I, as well as other fans, will be ready with torches and pitchforks!

Anyways, it’s the promo stuff that is kinda irking me a little. Let me just ask you something, where is an Eclipse promo poster like this?....



or this



Seriously???? Edward PROPOSES (hear that Summit P-R-O-P-O-S-E-S) to Bella in the freaking movie and we can’t even get a shot of them together for a poster?!?!?!?!?!?! EPIC FAIL!

I understand that Rob is filming WFE and cannot attend the European press tour. That doesn’t bother me because 1.) I love how committed he is to his roles and 2.) he gave us this....



But are you aware of how much of this we are going to get???





Ugh….Don’t get me wrong, I love Taylor. I think he is a great guy and makes a great Jacob. I cannot imagine anyone else playing him. But I’m sorry….I really want to see some R/K pics together at these events…without Taylor looking like the 3rd wheel. Isn’t the E/B relationship kinda central to the Twilight series? Yes, I thought so. So instead of this at the Eclipse LA premiere…




I want THIS………….I miss THIS………We did not get ANY of THIS with New Moon. DO NOT MAKE THAT MISTAKE THIS TIME AROUND!




Dear Summit (or Nazi agent lady that cuts interviewers off anytime they come close to mentioning Kristen’s name to Rob),

It’s okay to let Rob & Kristen pose together at these events. Their character’s relationship is kinda, maybe a little bit of the reason why so many fans love the series. And in case you forgot, they flippin get ENGAGED in this movie!!!!!!!!!
Thanks,
JWINK

So….just thought I’d go on that little rant. I have needed to vent about this for a while. It’s been bugging the shiz outta me.

I hope that you guys got a little pleasure out of reading this. I also have a letter to Summit, Melissa Rosenburg concerning Breaking Dawn that I may post in a couple of days ;-)


P.S. I swear, if I hear one more person/interviewer/etc. say something about KStew not smiling…then I will personally staple a pic to their forehead of KStew flashing those pearly whites. It is totes getting annoying hearing ppl say this over and over.

3 comments:

  1. I agree! I want to see Rob and Kristen together on the red carpet, you know, arms locked. And you're right. That doesnt mean they are "officially outing" themselves. It just means they are the LEAD CHARACTERS who SHOULD pose together haha. *remembers to breathe*

    ReplyDelete
  2. this made me fume when we didn't get any pics together for New Moon. I will NOT tolerate it for Eclipse. what's gonna really tip the totter is when it happens for Breaking Dawn...then I might have to write a letter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined your blog from over there -> at twitarded and im glad im following cuz im totally on board with the ranting. I mean am I the the only one that is drying up due to no Rob and Kristen this go around? Wait wait wait...since Twilight. I was thankful for the Comic Con New Moon but other than that it was pretty dry. As for whoever (treats them like children) keeps someone seated between them at all times its ridiculous. I was looking at the setup seating pic for MTV Movie Awards and they are not sitting side by side. SHOCKER! I just dont get it. I am so thrilled though to see the kiss just to see what they come up with this year.

    ReplyDelete