Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Random Rants-The Beginning

Soooo......where to start. A little bit about myself...I am 22, working as an academic advisor at a college, and live in TN. Judging by the title you now know that I am a big Rob and Kristen fan. And a Twilight fan. For the past couple of years, I have followed a lot of fan websites and blogs about Twilight, Rob, and Kristen. Never have I truly got involved in all the blogging. I had plenty of laughs just sitting back and reading everybody elses' rants. I have now realized I have way too many thoughts running through my head to keep it in. They must come out....so this is what the blog is for. I have never done this, so bear with me while I get used to it.

I told my brother I was creating this and he looked at me like, "You loser." lol. When he asked me if it was going to be a "Twilight" blog, I told him I would post other things too. Then I proceeded to tell him, "You should join it." His response="Hell NO!" That is why I love him! haha.



My true inspiration behind starting the blog was KSIBTU. Her blog literally brings me to tears everytime I read her posts. Her sarcasm and blunt honesty are refreshing. I love it! So this is a shout out to you KSIBTU!



Contents of the blog...basically anything I want to write about Rob, Kristen, or Twilight related. Some will be serious posts, others will be funny. I love sarcasm and love to laugh!



Up front you should know that I am very defensive/protective of things I really care about. This includes Rob, Kristen, and the Twilight Saga. Say something negative or unfair about them, and we will have issues. I have seen hate on other blogs, and I don't want that here. If you are not a fan of them, then why in the heck are you here?



Why am I a huge fan of Rob & Kristen...1.) I truly admire the decisions they've made, both personally and professionally, 2.) They put 110% into their characters, 3.) They take risks in the roles they play, 4.) They seem to be truly down-to-earth, smart, honest individuals who care immensely about what they do and 5.) They don't make excuses for anything...they are 100% real.



Anyway, that's just a little taste of what this blog is gonna about. I will also post things going on in my life as well as things about Rob and Kristen. Promise it will be 10x more interesting than this post! ;-)

I will try to get a Twitter up and running soon...but pass this blog site around to friends that you think might enjoy it! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment