Thursday, June 3, 2010

VACAY

So tomorrow I leave for the beach for a few days. Thank the Lord! My mood has been struggling these past couple of weeks. I need a break! Going to Myrtle Beach in SC. For any of you that have been, you know it's a pretty popular, crowded beach. Not my ideal spot, but hey, I take what I can get! It's the beach, so I'm not complaining. One thing is for sure...it best not rain the whole time! There is a chance of a thunderstorm almost every freakin day I'm down there Seriously, I will be beyond pissed. OH, and get this...we're leaving at 5:30....AM! My bf originally suggested 5:00 am, and I was like, "f that!" Do you know what time I would have to get up at in order to shower and everything???? 3:40am! HA! I think not.....Now we're leaving my house at 5:10, so that only means I have to get up at 3:50am now. Whoopty freakin do!

I am crossing my fingers that the resort has decent internet connection. I will need to be on Twitter, refreshing like crazy because on Sunday night we get THIS............



I CANNOT WAIT! I will be anxiously awaiting another moment like on the edge of the bed ready to jump up and down like a lil girl. And if they don't win, then the whole hotel building might hear my "WHAT?!?!?!?!? DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!". Yes I cuss when I get angry. And honestly, this will make very livid! Because honestly...which other nominees even come close??? I will give you DakotaStew, but I don't think they have enuf support. So anywho, if Rob/Kristen do win, I hope we get something close to the epicness that happened last year. Will they actually kiss this time if they win...that's debatable. But I would not mind another one of these



For real, if this happens again, I will be jumping up and down screaming, "DO IT!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE" lol. I already told my bf that he better be finding something else to do that night because I was watching the MTV Movie Awards. And I cannot tolerate someone talking to me while I'm watching tv...especially something I'm really invested in. Because that is the most annoying thing EVER! It makes me wanna turn to that person and be like, "Excuse me...SHUT IT!" So please, do not do it, cause odds are, I will not be paying attention to you.

On another note, did you all see Kristen in Korea?!?!?! Gah, that girl is beyond gorgeous!!!!!!!!! And the hair extensions...LOVED IT! Major girl crush.


Excuse me, can I please have your legs???

On a more serious note, did you see this crap about KStew having to make a statement apologizing for her "rape" comment. This=LAMESHIT. Honestly, I want to smack everyone of the ppl that are giving her grief for this. Did you not see the pap Sydney airport pics? She looked like a caged animal. She looks terrifed. It was sickening! These paps were beyond instrusive and dangerous, so I do not blame her one bit for the comment she made. If she feels violated, then she should NOT have to apologize for that! And please do not give me that excuse of "She's a celebrity...she should just put up with it." Ummmmm....no! I understand a few pap pics, but this is borderline insanity. No celebrity should have to deal with this. Does no one remember Princess Di? No disrepect to her situation, but this is how it starts out. I wish they would pass some sort of law for paps...because this is getting beyond ridiculous!

Anyway, that was my rant. On a happier note, can't wait for Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!

Credit for Korea pic goes to kstewartfans on Twitter!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Saw your self-pimpage over on Twitarded so popped by, congrats on your new blog :o)

    I don't think there's any chance that we'd even get a re-run of the almost-playkiss from last year's awards, they both seem so much cagier recently, I'm guessing because they come under so much scrutiny for their relationship. Would be great if they just decided to use it for a huge snog & to out themselves though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking it out! I appreciate it! And yeah, not sure what were gonna get this year, but I'm still holding out hope.

    Hope you stop by more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying, but RL is being a pain right now (UK school hols) and my blogging is seriously suffering!

    ReplyDelete